Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Sport Compact Fun: What I Paid For The CRX And Why



When it comes to Sport Compact Cars, there are a ton of options out on the market. One big question is how much is a good price for (insert car type here)? Well, the fact of the matter is, it's not as cut and dry as it used to be. With so many people doing custom engine swaps, performance upgrades, and style mods, it's hard to say. Then, add on the fact that the whole DIY thing so big, it gets even more complicated.



Because of this, I go over a few of the reason that encouraged me to buy this particular CRX, and why I paid what I did for it. Never fear though, I do tell the purchased price as well. Even still, I did forget to mention a few reasons for why I chose this sport compact in this video. Don't fret though, I'll be going over these other reasons in a video here in the near future.

So, once again, I want to thank you guys for stopping by and checking out Sport Compact Fun.
Please also remember to Like, Comment, Share, and subscribe!

If you want to catch up with me on Social Media, check out the following links.

Instagram: @eric_mcgrew

No comments:

Post a Comment